Indonesia Comic Con brings the best pop culture experience from both East and West in celebration of the latest content from comics, anime, toys, collectibles, games, TV, film and entertainment to dedicated fans across Indonesia. Fans will be able to satisfy their utmost desires to meet their favorite pop culture icons in real life and be the first to own limited edition and exclusive items showcased by leading exhibiting brands.
Giveaways & Promotions
Live Art Sketching
Screenings and Sneak Peeks
Vibrant Exhibit Floor
Walk of Fame
Cosplay Photo taking
Exclusives & New Products
REED PANORAMA EXHIBITIONS
A joint venture between the world’s leading event organizer Reed Exhibitions and Indonesia’s leading tourism, transportation and hospitality group of companies, the Panorama Group. Currently, RPE organizes eight events in Indonesia, serving the building/construction, franchising/licensing, maritime, mining, transport/logistics, and the consumer sectors with Indonesia Comic Con and Maternity, Baby & Kids Expo.
ReedPOP is a boutique group within Reed Exhibitions exclusively devoted to organizing events, launching and acquiring new shows, and partnering with premium brands in the pop culture world. ReedPOP is dedicated to celebrations of popular culture throughout the globe that transcend ordinary events by providing unique access and dynamic personal experiences.
The ReedPOP portfolio includes: New York Comic Con (NYCC), Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo (C2E2), Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) Prime, East, South and Australia, Emerald City Comicon, BookCon, Oz Comic-Con, Comic Con India, Paris Comic Con, Star Wars Celebration, TwitchCon, Shanghai Comic Convention and UFC Fan Expo. The staff at ReedPOP is a fan-based group of professionals uniquely qualified to serve those with whom they share a common passion. ReedPOP is focused on bringing its expertise and knowledge to world communities in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, India and Australia.
Indonesia Comic Con is part of the Reed POP events which includes New York Comic Con, Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo, PAX, OZ Comic Con, PAX Australia, Star Wars Celebration and UFC Fan Expo. For more details: www.reedpop.com
Hours and Location
Saturday, 12 October 2019. Open Hours: 10:00 AM – 8:00PM
Sunday, 31 October 2019. Open Hours: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Access from the main road:
If you bring your own vehicle or using taxi, Balai Sidang JCC can be accessed from Jl. Jendral Gatot Subroto,Jl. Jendral Sudirman, Jl. Gerbang Pemuda, and Jl. Pintu Satu Senayan – through the Gelora Bung Karno sports grounds.
You can take:
- Transjakarta Corridor 9 (terimal Pinang Ranti <-> Pluit central Busway), stop at Halte JCC Senayan which locared at the back of the Venue, then walk in a short distance.
- Transjakarta Corridor 1 (Terminal Blok M <-> Stasiun Kota), stop at Halte Polda Metro or Halte Gelora Bung Karno, take an ‘ojek’ (motorcycle public tranposrtation) or walk about 750m through the Gelora Bung Karno sports grounds.
- Train / Commuter Line – Get off at “Palmerah Station”. From the station, it takes 10 – 15 minutes walk.
ICC 2019 tickets will be available on both online and on-site purchases.
ONLINE and Pre-sale: tickets are available at our ticket box partners.
On-site Purchase: Tickets will be available for sale at the Ticketing Counter in the convention on 12 – 13 October 2019. Ticket doors will be open from 9AM – 8PM.
All fans aged 3 & above will need a ticket to enter Indonesia Comic Con.
ICC Safety and Weapon Policy
Any lost and found items should be collected at the Exhibition Service Center (ESC) or Security Office. ESC is located at Pre-function Hall A, Jakarta Convention Center.
If you are hurt or injured, try to find ICC staff or nearby security and we’ll get you the help that you need.
For information and details on reporting harassment, please visit out anti-harassment policy
Please read this entire weapons policy before attending Indonesia Comic Con. Failure to follow this policy may result in your removal from the convention without refund.
Indonesia Comic Con and Security Management will ensure a weapons and bag check before anyone can enter the convention. All weapons deemed unsafe will not be allowed into the event.
Misuse of any prop weapon, such as swinging it in a public area or causing a hazard to attendees, will result in the weapon or prop being deemed unsafe and must be removed from the show floor.
Indonesia Comic Con will not tolerate any weapon that could damage or cause serious bodily harms to another attendee or property in the convention.
The following items are forbidden at ICC:
- Functional firearms (including air soft guns, BB guns, cap guns, paintball guns and pellet guns)
- Electric current emitting devices (including tasers)
- Acoustic or light emitting anti-personal devices
- Laser pointers with an accessible emission limit of greater than 1mW
- Realistic replica firearms (including reproduction, fake or toy guns that can be confused for functional firearms). In addition, gun barrel must be taped with orange ducktape
- Functional projectile weapons (including blow guns, crossbows, long bows, silly string, slingshots, water balloons and water guns)
- Sharpened metal-bladed weapons (including axes, daggers, hatches, knives, kunai, shuriken, swords, sword canes and switch blades)
- Explosives (including firecrackers and fireworks)
- Chemical weapons (including mace and pepper spray)
- Blunt weapons (including brass knuckles, clubs, extendable batons and nunchaku)
- Concealed weapons
- Hard prop weapons (including props made of metal, fiberglass and glass)
- Instruments that cause excessive noise levels like vuvuzelas, grenade whistles and grenade horns
- Any prop weapons over 1 metre in length
Recommended materials for prop weapons are foam or cardboard only.
ICC staff have sole discretion in any matter that it believes may affect public safety or be important to protect the integrity of the event. The decisions are final and irrevocable.
Other Useful Informations
ICC team is more than happy to have and work together with people who shared the same passion. We are currently accepting volunteers to work onsite only (during the event days). Please send your resume to [email protected], and we will get back to you for further review.
Photography, video recording and audio recording are welcomed at Indonesia Comic Con. Please note though that all photography and recording is prohibited during screenings and concerts. Also, please understand that exhibitors and guests may or may not allow photography and if indicated as such, please respect their wishes.
Regional and local media will be covering Indonesia Comic Con. By attending Indonesia Comic Con, you are deemed to have given your consent to be photographed, interviewed or appear on camera. This may be your big chance for your 5 minutes of fame.
Indonesia Comic Con 2019 guests will sign officially licensed items at the Walk of Fame and Photo Booth area according to the time scheduled in the Program Guide, subject to change without notice. Additionally, there might be limitations to the number of collectibles signed as well as number of autographs by each guests. Please consult with your program guide for details on the day of the event.
The buying and selling of counterfeit / knock-off / unlicensed materials is not tolerated at Indonesia Comic Con. ICC is a celebration of the best of popular culture, and bootlegs have no place in the show. Violation of this rule will result in one and only one warning. A second violation and you’ll be removed from the show.